Sunday, February 2, 2014

Robalini's NFL Pick - Super Bowl XLVIII Edition

Here's my results for Week 20
W-L-T record: 0-2
Playoff record: 6-4
Season record: 90-95-5

Denver Broncos (-2 1/2) over Seattle Seahawks
This point spread has been shockingly stable, which is surprising considering I think it's low.  The truth is this has been a fairy tale season for Peyton Manning, and I don't see the fairy tale ending.  The big knock on his career - his lack of substantial playoff success - should be obliterated with a victory today.  The weather is looking extremely pro-Manning, but even if it was freezing, I would expect him to respond to that secondary knock that he isn't good in cold weather.  Yes, Seattle is a formidable team, but I don't think they have what it takes to defeat one of the greatest QBs of all time in peak form.  And they lived happily ever after...

To check Las Vegas odds, The Konformist recommends VegasInsider.com:

http://www.vegasinsider.com

No comments: