Thursday, June 21, 2007

God & Sarah Silverman

God & Sarah Silverman
http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_sarah_silverman_program/index.jhtml

God: "I had a really good time. A really, really good time."
Sarah: "Thanks. Me too."
God: "Come to Heaven with me today."
Sarah: "Today?"
God: "We can see the past and the future. We can fly. And I will introduce you to Thomas Jefferson."
Sarah: "Oh, awesome. I told my friend Natalie I would help her move, though."
God: "I could stop time."
Sarah: "That is so sweet. Oh your pants are over there. I mean not like I'm asking you to leave. I just mean if you can't see it from this angle of still being in my bed."
God: "Right. I should go."
Sarah: "Okay. Um. Alright. I guess I'll see you around sometime."
God: "Do you mean it? Or are you just saying that?"

God & Sarah Silverman the morning after having sex on The Sarah Silverman Program. (Note: God is a black man.)

No comments: