December 4 2007
Exclusive report on Camu Camu berries reveals astonishing health benefits of this Amazon superfruit
by Mike Adams
(NewsTarget) Today we're publishing a new special report covering a rising star in the world of superfruits: Camu Camu berries. Grown in the rainforests of the Amazon, this amazing superfood contains the highest natural vitamin C content of any plant in the world. This special report by Mike Adams the Health Ranger reveals the origins of camu camu, its many health benefits, and a trusted source for acquiring this neuroprotective superfood.
The full report is available now at:
Inside, readers will learn:
• Where camu camu comes from and how it's grown and harvested
• Why camu camu offers the highest natural vitamin C density of any plant in the world
• How camu camu protects and defends the nervous system from degenerative disease
• How Mike Adams personally uses camu camu powder to maximize mental focus and cognitive performance
• Why camu also protects the eyes from macular degeneration
• How camu may help you prevent dementia and Alzheimer's disease
• Camu camu's preventive effects vs. cancer and liver disease
• How to prevent depression, infertility and migraine headaches with camu camu
• Where to get high-grade camu camu berry powder
• How to use camu camu powder to make an energizing drink or vitamin-boosting superfood smoothie
Camu Camu is a top recommended superfruit by Dr. James Duke, PhD, author of numerous books on botanical medicine (including The Green Pharmacy). It has gained popularity among natural health enthusiasts over the last several years, but supplies have been hard to come by, causing prices to remain out of reach of most consumers.
But one company -- revealed in the special report -- embarked on an eight-year program to plant a large supply of camu camu trees. Now that effort has come to harvest, and full-spectrum camu camu powder is available to consumers across North America and in selected other countries. Details are provided in the special report at:
Camu Camu is native to the Amazon rainforest and has been used as natural medicine by indigenous populations there for thousands of years.