Friday, December 14, 2007

Jennifer Love Hewitt: 'I Love My Body'

Robalini's Note: Jennifer, I love your body too!

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah7639.shtml

Jennifer Love Hewitt: 'I Love My Body'

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (December 3, 2007) – Jennifer Love Hewitt has blasted critics of her bikini physique.

The “Ghost Whisperer” star was featured on several Web sites and magazines frolicking in the Hawaiian surf in a two-piece, with her new fiancĂ©, Scottish actor Ross McCall. Jennifer’s beach body received a few put downs from some of the places that ran her photo, forcing the actress to speak out via her own Web site.

“I’ve sat by in silence for a long time now about the way women’s bodies are constantly scrutinized,” she wrote. “To set the record straight, I’m not upset for me, but for all of the girls out there that are struggling with their body image.

“A size 2 is not fat,” she continued. “Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn’t make you beautiful.”

Jennifer wrote that she should be able to enjoy her recent engagement to the Scotsman “instead of having to deal with photographers taking invasive pictures from bad angles,” she blogged.

And for the record, Jennifer is happy, just the way she is.

“Like all women out there should, I love my body,” she wrote. “To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini . . . and stay strong.

No comments: