Monday, October 12, 2009

Barack "Pia Zadora" Obama

Robert Sterling, Konformist.com

When I first heard it this morning, I thought it was a joke. I could see him winning American Idol, but the Nobel Peace Prize? Maybe this isn't Henry Kissinger winning the Nobel Peace Prize evil, but seriously, what the fuck has he done? They're giving a Nobel Peace Prize because a guy can speak without sounding like a retard?

Here's my prediction: As Barack Obama begins his acceptance speech for the Nobel Peace Prize, Kanye West rushes on stage and shouts: “Yo Obama, I’m really happy for you, I’ll let you finish, but BeyoncĂ© has one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!” Which is actually a better argument than the justification for giving it to Obama.

But seriously, if I was Obama, I'd be looking for a bucket of pig's blood in the rafters above him, because this whole thing still makes absolutely no sense...

No comments: