Sunday, January 13, 2008

Starbucks goes on a diet

http://www.thatsfit.com/2008/01/03/starbucks-goes-on-a-diet/

Starbucks goes on a diet
Posted: Jan 3rd 2008
by Bethany Sanders
Filed under: Food and Nutrition, Healthy Habits, Diet and Weight Loss, Healthy Products

Are you Starbucks-addicted and looking to trim down in the New Year? You might appreciate this news. In 2008, Starbucks will be offering a new skinny latte that's fat and sugar free. Grand total calories in a "tall"? 90, down from 400, for a white chocolate mocha latte.

I don't drink coffee, nor have I ever (gasp) been inside a Starbucks, but I have my vices and I know what it means to sacrifice tasty treats for better health. The new skinny may be an alternative for those who need their coffee fix, and if not, Diet-Blog has a few other options for making that coffee habit a little more diet-friendly.

No comments: