Friday, November 28, 2008

The Shield's Michael Chiklis

http://www.maxim.com/TheShieldsMichaelChiklisOnDeathandCancelation/articles/46351.aspx

The Shield's Michael Chiklis On Death and Cancelation
With the final episode looming, The Shield's star invisions his final episode of life.

So how do you want to go?
At the end of a great take on set. The direc­tor calls out, “Cut, print that,” and I drop dead on the spot.

Do you have any deathbed confessions?
I cried at Fried Green Tomatoes.

Will you be going to heaven or hell?
Check back in a few years—my midlife crisis is just starting.

Is there any comic book character, besides The Thing, you wish you would have played?
Well, Captain America…obviously.

If you really had The Thing’s superhuman strength, what would you have done with it?
I do have the Thing’s superhuman strength!

Your Shield character, Vic Mackey, uses some unorthodox tactics when dealing with his suspects. Who would you have tortured if you’d had the chance?
I’d be able to answer that question if I’d only stop torturing myself.

Which of your shows plays over and over in heaven?
The Commish.

Which plays over and over in hell?
The Shield.

After starring in a few biopics yourself, any thoughts on who would play you?
Brad Pitt, definitely. It could happen.

What song plays as you die?
“The Show Must Go On,” by Queen.

What’s your last meal?
Anything with carbs.

While alive, what did you spend the most money on?
Too easy: my wife.

Name one thing you’re glad you’ll never have to do again on earth.
Put on the Thing makeup!

Got any last words?
“I tried.”

What are your friends and family saying over your casket?
Where’s the after-party?

No comments: