Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lady Gaga's new 'Bad Romance' video

http://music-mix.ew.com/2009/11/10/lady-gaga-bad-romance-official-video/

Lady Gaga's new 'Bad Romance' video: Her best yet?!
by Tim Stack
11-10-9
Categories: Dance Music, Lady Gaga, Music Videos, New Stuff, News, Things That Are Awesome, Things That Are Sexy, Video Gaga

I need to admit something: I have watched Lady Gaga’s video for “Bad Romance” five times in a row now and I have no intention of stopping. That felt good. Thanks for being there for me, Music Mix-ers. I really feel your support.

But honestly this video is AHHHHHMAZING. There are more wardrobe changes than a Mariah Carey-episode of Cribs. The choreography incorporates elements of “Thriller” and the Twist(!). And I don’t think Gaga has ever looked prettier than in the close-ups where she’s more stripped down. On the flip side, I love those crazy dilated pupils she sports for much of the video.

“Paparazzi” used to be my favorite Lady Gaga video, but I think “Bad Romance” now takes the title.

What do you think, Music Mix-ers? Is this another masterpiece from Gaga? Or do you (blasphemy!) prefer the word “mess”?

No comments: