Saturday, April 3, 2010

Great Movie Dialogue: Raging Bull

Jake La Motta: Did you fuck my wife?

Joey LaMotta: What?

Jake La Motta: Did you fuck my wife?

Joey LaMotta: [pauses] How do you ask me that? I'm your brother and you ask me that? Where do you get your balls big enough to ask me that?

Jake La Motta: I'm gonna ask you again, did you or didn't you? Just answer the question.

Joey LaMotta: I'm not gonna answer that. It's stupid. It's a sick question and you're a sick fuck and I'm not that sick that I'm gonna answer it. I'm leaving, If Nora calls tell her I went home. You know what you should do? Do a little more fucking and a little less eating, so you don't have to blame it all on me and everybody else, you understand me? You're cracking up! Ya' fucking screw ball ya'!

Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci, in Raging Bull, directed by Martin Scorsese

"He ain't pretty no more..."

No comments: