Tuesday, September 13, 2011
The Sims Go New Age
The Sims 3 has released it's newest neighborhood, and Hidden Spring is a spa town for New Agers a la Calistoga. From The Sims Wikia:
When you’re in Hidden Springs, you can explore a stunning lakefront, relax at a luxury spa or ski lodge, escape into the woods, or even uncover ancient mysteries at the Museum of Magic and Supernatural. What will you find in Hidden Springs?
Hidden Springs is a neighborhood that is available now. It was announced on August 4, 2011 and was released August 25, 2011. Sims can go to the Crystal Solarium Rejuvenating Waters and the Zephyr Health Spa or the Museum of Magic and Supernatural.
* A Whole New World Awaits - Meet new Sims, explore new locations, and become forever young when you discover the mysterious healing powers of Hidden Springs.
* Become Forever Young - Will your Sims uncover the curious magical properties of Hidden Springs? Explore the World and you might discover rejuvenating waters, drink from the Fountain of Youth and your Sims wishes just might come true.
* Explore New Locations - Hidden Springs is full of all-new locations, lots, and venues. Where will your adventures take you?
* Mingle with the social elites at the Redwood Heights Luxury Lodge.
* Experience true balance and well being as you bask in the ambiance of the Crystal Solarium Rejuvenating Waters.
* Take imagination to another dimension of fun and fairy mischief at Fairyfolk Park.
* Or, head to the Silver Zephyr Health Spa to discover world renowned techniques in the fields of health and beauty.
* All-New Sims and Stories - An exclusive retreat for the rich and the famous? Or a mysterious World with curious healing powers? Whatever the answer, one thing is certain: the Sims you meet in Hidden Springs will have all-new stories that are out of this World.