Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Christina Hendricks: Women, Gay Men Hit On Me


http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/news/christina-hendricks-women-gay-men-hit-on-me-2010610

Christina Hendricks: Women, Gay Men Hit On Me
Wednesday – October 06, 2010

Christina Hendricks claims her sexy curves have mass appeal -- literally!

"My husband thinks it's so odd that so many women hit on me," the Mad Men star tells the November issue of Harper's Bazaar.

And women aren't the only ones in awe of her voluptuous figure: gay men are fans of it too!

"They say to me, 'Well, I'm not straight, but if I was...'" Hendricks laughs. "I think it's so flattering."

Still, the 35-year-old actress insists she never imagined her body would become such a hot topic in Hollywood.

"When the attention started to be about my figure, I was surprised, because it wasn't something I was focused on," she reveals. "And then it became very positive, and people were saying very nice things."

Not that Hendricks minds the attention.

While dining with her husband Geoffrey Arend during Mad Men's first season, the actress says a curvy fan approached her table to thank Hendricks for helping her feel "sexy and beautiful."

"I remember Geoffrey saying, 'That's what you're doing for people. That's amazing,'" Hendricks says. "And I said, 'I'm just trying to be a good actress and trying to tell a story, but if this is the sidebar, all this positivity, then that is awesome.'"

No comments: