Friday, August 29, 2008

Portia de Rossi Will 'Cook and Clean' for Me

Robalini's Note: Finally, someone who is not afraid to say they're gonna put their bitch in her place...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,407121,00.html

Ellen DeGeneres: Portia de Rossi Will 'Cook and Clean' for Me
Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — Now that they're married, Ellen DeGeneres says Portia de Rossi will "cook and clean" for her.

"What can I say? I'm the luckiest girl in the world," DeGeneres, who wed the former "Ally McBeal" actress on Saturday, told People magazine. "She's officially off the market. No one else gets her. And now she'll cook and clean for me."

DeGeneres also wrote about the nuptials on the Web site of her syndicated TV show.

"I had a big weekend," writes the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" host. "I got married to Portia de Rossi! Sorry, John Stamos ... this one's taken."

DeGeneres, 50, and de Rossi, 35, tied the knot on Saturday in the biggest celebrity union since California legalized same-sex marriage.

"It feels different," DeGeneres told People of being married. "I was already planning on spending the rest of my life with her. But until you're married, you just don't know. It fees wonderful."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM SOOO GLAD FOR YOU TWO. ITS WONDERFUL BEING MARRIED TO THE ONE YOU LOVE. I DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS YET. I CANT WAIT TILL THE RITE GIRL COMES ALONG AND I HOPE MY MARRAGE IS JUST LIKE YOU TWO I LOVE SEEING YOU GUYS TOGETHER AND I HOPE IT LASTS FOREVER, YOU TWO ARE MENT TO ME. (SMILES)